We’re coming to the end of our Grub’s Up! theme, but there are still plenty of ways to keep taking action for sustainable food:
- You can still email your MP asking them to support agroecology, reducing food waste, and food sovereignty in Africa, using our template letter as a guide.
- Or you can email International Development minister Grant Shapps direct, via Global Justice Now.
- Keep up to date with the latest news and action on agroecology with the Campaign for Real Farming.
- Have a go at growing some sustainable food for yourself by finding your local allotment.
- Or help collect fruit that would otherwise go to waste this autumn with Northfield Ecocentre.
And if you’ve really got a taste for food soveriegnty, there’s a National Food Sovereignty Gathering from 23 to 26 October in Yorkshire. The conference will bring together activists and experts to be look in depth at agroecology and food sovereignty in the UK and across the world.