Take time out from your busy week to stop and reflect.
1pm every Tuesday, at Peace Hub
Silence in the City is 20 minutes of silence shared by a small, friendly group in Birmingham City Centre, followed by a cup of tea and a chat. Quakers are known for our practice of silent worship – Silence in the City is a chance for anyone to join in and experience some quiet in their lunch-hour.
A relaxed, friendly way for people to experience silence, and the benefits of switching off from our busy lives – no booking required, everyone is welcome to turn up and join in.
- 27th Mar 2018 1:00 PM at Peace Hub
- 3rd Apr 2018 1:00 PM at Peace Hub
- 10th Apr 2018 1:00 PM at Peace Hub
- 17th Apr 2018 1:00 PM at Peace Hub
- 24th Apr 2018 1:00 PM at Peace Hub