Having face-to-face conversations about peace & social justice is at the heart of what we do at the Hub, so after nearly 6 months of being online-only, we’re excited to be welcoming you back in person. With measures in place, the Hub space might feel a little different, but we’ll still be providing a friendly space to find out about our latest theme, and simple ideas for action you can take. And if you prefer to stick to online at the moment, we’ll keep sharing our themes and actions via this website, twitter and Facebook.
Our first theme in this new era is an exciting collaboration with Medaille Trust: Refuge & Freedom – how can we work together to combat modern slavery? Watch this space for much more on this important issue, and what you can do about it.
Of course, we are committed to staying safe, and will have a full set of covid-secure measures in place, including:
- Maximum 5 people in the Hub at any one time;
- Furniture spaced to maintain 2m distancing with anyone outside your household;
- We will ask for your name and phone number for track and trace (and keep these details for 21 days);
- Hand sanitiser provided;
- Please wear a face covering when visiting (staff will also cover faces);
- Hot drinks and cold water will be available, please take a seat and wait to be served;
- No food to be consumed in the Hub;
- No leaflets or petitions, but feel free to photograph the displays, and we’ll have ideas for online or personal actions you can take;
- The Resource Centre will be closed for both the library and for bookings until further notice.
Any queries, please feel free to get in touch. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!