We’re pleased to announce our online theme at the Hub for June, July & August 2020, will be:
- By thinking global we can take on international tax-avoiders and support a more ethical approach to banking around the world
- By acting local we can make sure the benefits of the economy are shared amongst everyone, and support things that are actually useful to people.
- By getting equal we can improve the things we really care about: health, education, quality of life.
Economics can feel like an abstract, academic topic, not for the likes of us to worry about. But at its heart, the economy is about the things we all make and do – and which of these things we value.
What should we value as a society?
Would closing the gap between rich and poor benefit everyone?
There are no easy answers, but lots of ideas about how we could do things better – and we’d love to hear yours! Keep in touch with us through this blog, twitter, Facebook or email: email@example.com
Join in online throughout June, July & August 2020 to:
- Find out more & have your say;
- Take on the tax dodgers;
- Call for a just recovery from Covid;
- Get top tips on using your own money for good.