Our theme A Burning Issue is coming to an end – but the issue of climate change isn’t going away, and there are many ways to keep taking action:
- Support Fridays for Future by joining the digital strike each week;
- Join the upcoming Earth, Climate & Birmingham online workshops organised by our friends at Footsteps;
- Add your voice to the call for a green recovery from Covid-19;
- Show solidarity with Birmingham Youth Strike for Climate, and their four demands for Birmingham City Council;
- Become a Clean Air Champion to promote non-polluting travel in your community;
- Check out tips for living sustainably from Friends of the Earth.
Despite the coronavirus understandably taking up much of our attention at the moment, the climate emergency hasn’t disappeared. We’re always happy to have a conversation about this important topic, so feel free to drop us a line.
We’re also running climate as a thread through all of our themes this year. It’s certainly relevant to our upcoming theme for June – August 2020: Think Global, Act Local, Get Equal. More on the subject of economic equality coming very soon!