We’re pleased to announce a return to one of our enduring themes, for March & April 2019 at Peace Hub:
- By thinking global we can take on international tax-avoiders and support a more ethical approach to banking around the world.
- By acting local we can make sure the benefits of the economy are shared amongst everyone, and support things that are actually useful to people.
- By getting equal we can improve the things we really care about: health, education, quality of life.
Drop in for a friendly chat about how closing the gap between rich & poor will benefit us all. Or join our workshop with Ethical Money Churches to explore the topic in more depth.
Pop into Peace Hub throughout March & April 2019 to:
- Find out more & have your say
- Pledge to make your money work for good
- Join our ethical money workshop