Photo: Owen de Visser
Our focus on Faiths for a Low Carbon future is coming to end (though you’ve still till 2:30 on Wednesday 23rd Dec to pop in!)
But there are still plenty of ways to keep taking action to tackle climate change, and work for the low carbon future we all want.
- You can continue to endorse the Lambeth Declaration on Climate Change
- Find a local group: Birmingham Friends of the Earth meet Mondays at 7:30pm in Digbeth
- The Footsteps: Faiths for a Low Carbon Future group will continue in 2016: watch this space for more details
- Get inspired to take action with Eileen Flanagan
- And 350.org are beginning to plan direct action to ‘break free from fossil fuels’ across the world in May 2016
Whatever your level of experience, however much time and energy you’ve got available, there’s an opportunity to get involved that will suit you: so even as we move on to our next theme, feel free to pop into Peace Hub & ask about how you can join the global movement of ordinary people against Climate Change.
And look out for our new theme on Trident in the new year.