When we are able to reopen, we will do so with our full set of covid-secure measures in place, including:
- Maximum 5 people in the Hub at any one time;
- Furniture spaced to maintain 2m distancing with anyone outside your household;
- We will ask for your name and phone number for track and trace (and keep these details for 21 days);
- Hand sanitiser provided;
- Please wear a face covering when visiting (staff will also cover faces);
- Hot drinks and cold water will be available, please take a seat and wait to be served;
- No food to be consumed in the Hub;
- No leaflets or petitions, but feel free to photograph the displays, and we’ll have ideas for online or personal actions you can take;
- The Resource Centre will be closed for both the library and for bookings until further notice.
Please take care to observe these measures when visiting: you’re welcome to pop in between 11am and 5pm every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. Any queries, please feel free to get in touch.