Peace Hub is back open to the public as of 25th May 2021 – welcome back!
Although national covid-restrictions are changing, we’re remaining cautious, and will be keeping most of our covid-secure measures in place on a voluntary basis, including:
- Maximum 5 people in the Hub at any one time;
- Furniture spaced to maintain 2m distancing with anyone outside your household;
- We will ask for your name and phone number for track and trace (and keep these details for 21 days) or scan our QR code with your test & trace app;
- Hand sanitiser provided;
- Please wear a face covering when visiting (staff will also cover faces) unless exempt;
- Hot drinks and cold water will be available, please take a seat and wait to be served;
- No food to be consumed in the Hub;
- No leaflets, but feel free to photograph the displays;
- We are gradually reintroducing in-person actions that you can take at the Hub, as this is at the core of our work. If you have your own pen please use it;
- The Resource Centre will be closed for both the library and for bookings until further notice;
- Staff will be taking part in regular rapid covid testing.
Please take care to observe these measures when visiting: you will be welcome to pop in between 11am and 5pm every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. Any queries, please feel free to get in touch.
You are also welcome to join in with our peace & social justice themes online.